Friday, September 25, 2009

Pardon my breath, I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

Why the hell do some people have no sense when it comes to clothing themselves? I was at the grocery store yesterday and saw two disturbing things, first was a woman in her late fifties dressed like a teenager. The other scaring thing was a woman and man both wearing clothing that didn’t fit. I don’t mean that their clothes were slightly tight in some places, I mean that the clothing didn’t cover the skin it was designed to cover. Here is a math equation for you, a five hundred pound man plus a size medium shirt equals what? VOMIT! ! ! ! This “couple” both were well fed and lived up to the American standard of being obese, in fact I think they won the trophy and will be damned if they ever loose it. His shirt didn’t cover past his bulging belly and half of his gut hung below his waistline and was not covered, his shorts hung below his ass with not a hint of Hanes in sight. The Mrs. Wasn’t any better, she wore a tube top that exposed her ginormous sagging window shades for fleshy mammary’s, her gut hung just as low as her handsome significant other and her spandex leggings showed off her kankles wonderfully. Eck…. Sorry I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I don’t get it. People should learn to wear something that actually fits and doesn’t make them either look like an idiot that doesn’t understand that clothes don’t make you young, besides being young has so many disadvantages. When you are young you don’t realize you don’t know everything and haven’t experienced love, loss and life. By the way I am going to write to my senator and request a bill be introduced that people have to have a permit for wearing skin revealing clothing, showing off what you have is a privilege not a right people.

I’m going to go barf now, I’ll catch up with everyone soon.

3 comments:

  1. In this day and age, there's no excuse for these kinds of incidences. The internet, for example, completely negates the need for these people to leave their homes. I, for one, would appreciate not having my every sense brutalized by such encounters! Of course, I'm being facitious, but only slightly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet you both would have no objections to a hot woman wearing little or nothing at all ... that means it's not about how the person looks, but how they make you feel below the belt. Men!!!! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, I disagree. True I might find it alluring to see what I consider an attractive in revealing clothing, but I do not think it would be right to go to the grocery store in the condition that this couple had arrived in. I do think that modesty does have a place in society, for instance. If a good looking model comes strutting down the isle in the local grocery store in a bikini virtually every guy will look or even stare at her. This could lead to trouble in a couple ways, first every guy that is out with their girl will be elbowed and called a pig and endure many hours of disgust from the one they actually want to be with. Or another issue that might arise is that the guys staring will totally loose focus and crash their carts into displays causing accidents all of the place. So I think it should be a law that one must have a permit to wear clothing that can be considered hazardous in public. They should also be required to carry insurance to cover any damages that might occur due to their negligence.

    This also goes for the other end of the spectrum, if they are disgustingly obese they should fall under the same category and rules. Lets face it, the morbidly obese and skinny alike cause most peoples heads to turn. One turns in attraction, the other in disgust. But both carry the chance to cause distracting problems which could result in a tragic accident leading to injury.

    SO HA! Take that! I might be shallow but at least I can back up my thought process!

    ReplyDelete